Tagboard



Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Oh, the Years

Haply I may remember/ And haply may forget.

Thursday 2 August 2007

Does wilfulness last?

I think I resent logic, or argument. The moment certain issue is brought up for reasonable discussion, my thoughts liquify and leave my mind blank, like defiant sulky children who are dragged out of their cozy corner. I gather that this is either a symptom of aging or due to the disease called laziness which is my typical mode of behaviour. When laziness becomes habitual, responsiveness is stolen away. What I can do and like to do is to ponder alone, silent and deep in thought, to process whatever I can perceive, mainly about myself, about people, about life, world, time, and all the not-so-boring philosophical or psychological issues. Like what I am doing now. I can perfectly make sense and sound rational (logical???) then. Perhaps it is because I am sentimental and highly intuitive, my thoughts and ideas tend to expand beyond the boundary, and I am sensitive to emotion-related matters. However I find it difficult to condense my thoughts to follow a certain pattern, increasing the density of the process of thinking. The invisible rules and principles are an irritating kind of confinement which makes my brain stop functioning properly. Maybe it is the qualities of Libra that have made me an insulator of sciences and subjects with scientic kind of approach, or, at least, I can't bring myself to do detailed studies of sciences but random reading and exploration. Social science is none the less dreadful, but when application is concerned, there is more flexibility allowed which does me good. On the other hand, arts and humanities such as history, geography, theatre, music, visual art, languages, literature and other culture-related subjects appeal to me much more. So, well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home