Tagboard



Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Oh, the Years

Haply I may remember/ And haply may forget.

Sunday 24 June 2007

Te quiero, Madrid

Te quiero, te quiero. In this night I am left to murmur to you. Te quiero, te quiero.
Te quiero, te quiero. I feel my pounding heart. It say, te quiero, te quiero.
Te quiero, te quiero. Every alphabet has a tender look. Te quiero, te quiero.
Te quiero, te quiero. I long for your white joy white power. Te quiero, te quiero.
Te quiero, te quiero. For tonight, and for thousands more similar nights, you are my only god and goddess. Te quiero, te quiero.
Te quiero, te quiero. Hear me from faraway. Te quiero, te quiero.
Te quiero, te quiero. Grant me with your gentle power. Help me overcome. Help me strive on.

So I say, te quiero, te quiero.

The thoughts of you are the whitest plumage covering me sheltering me.
I fall for you and for your passion.
I undertake the pilgrimage,
To see your face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home