Tagboard



Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Oh, the Years

Haply I may remember/ And haply may forget.

Tuesday 15 May 2007

stupid group of people

I was so wordless. Their reaction was so unexpected I felt stupid about myself at first. Well it is not me who is stupid. They so tend to magnify trivial things. They so tend to exaggerate their sense of honour. And they regard others as malicious. Please if you think you have some importance can't you please ignore those words you don't like to hear? Blame others for something so unintended so harmless, oh my god, that's your so-called sense of honour. That's your pride. If you think you have pride, show your "big heart". And what they said is not totally false please. You are so proud of her and you don't see the dark side of her. You blind foolish people. Made me so ashamed of you.

Oh my god I didn't know they are so provokable--and nobody meant to provoke please. That's vanity. VANITY. With genuine pride you should be TOLERANT and FORGIVING. (Actually nobody is there for you to forgive. ) You were so disturbed because you feel inferior. Thats why you are SOOO sensitive about your weak spots. And you have the face to blame others. 呸.

P.S. And they are a sickeningly scary group of people. =S

P.S.S suddenly had this thought of quiting PS.... Disillusionment??? Scary me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home