Tagboard



Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Oh, the Years

Haply I may remember/ And haply may forget.

Wednesday 9 May 2007

Lament some more

AHHHH I think I am such a slacker!!! Since when have I got myself so slackened? Seem to be having this mental lethargy all the time, since the beginning of the years. Well, in this sense, my middle school year 3 in China has come to life again. Oh my Tian. I am going to highlight each Noun by capitalizing every first Letter, like the german People do. Just for Fun, 'cause I am slack and bored.

Sigh....it is true that stupid People do stupid Things. And stupid People regard themselves as forever correct. Stupid. Estupido.

p.s. I say this because I have discovered some stupid Beings aroung me. Wow, such a tremendous Sense of Fulfillment. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home