Tagboard



Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Oh, the Years

Haply I may remember/ And haply may forget.

Sunday 22 April 2007

Random random random

1. Didnt manage to keep myself awake to watch RM vs Valen. How sad. Moro poor dear, he kept his words and scored but Valen still lost. I think I am random and odd and unreasonable, supporing RM and Valen at the same time. U think I make myself this way? No! I happen to love them both... theres nothing I can do to change it. So, let it be. But I was rather sad that Valen lost. (Okay okay ignore me Im being illogical) Sigh, they have to compete with RM to be qualified for nxt yr's champion league.... =(

2. Daniel Yeang said he is cute! OMG he said he was not jealous of Ramos because he is as cute!!! OMG can u imagine Daniel saying this? I was shouting at the top of my voice to SJ that I didnt know he is so....well...自恋...and I was virtually choked with laughter.... he is not jealous of Ramos because he is no less cute than him.... oh my poor Sergio... (Sry Daniel I don't mean to be offensive I was just amused =P )

3. SJ has an enormous RP problem! RP=ren pin=character. The moment she wanted to type something evil her network failed. OH she has been thinking about dunking me one day. Don't ever think about getting back at me this way I tell you. I would make your future life most "enjoyable" I promise.

4. *evil smile* SJ is entirely ignorant of who IL (....) is. I didn't know I have been so successful in concealing it. I don't do it that consciously, everything just comes naturally. It's true that I don't want it to be know to ANYBODY but don't put in any effort to veil it anyway. Maybe I put on this façade instinctively or something. Can't believe I am so composed talking about this, feel somehow out of place. HAHA at least it proves that SJ is LESS EMOTIONALLY INTELLIGENT than me HAHAHA, I feel so fulfilled.

5. discovered a huge genius, Mr Magnet (according to SJ. Oh my I laughed until my stomuch hurt) who could understand at least 60% or 75% of the poem I posted in my Chinese blog and 100% of another post!!! And I was posting in traditional Chinese! Amazing isn't it. Must be disgraceful for SJ coz she didn't manage to understand that much. Keep it up, buddy.

6. SJ looks upset and disturbed and just now she almost jumped away from her laptop. guess what, she is watching Night at the Museum. So wordless. Last time LQ, B-chan and I laughed so hard. Its purely amusing, SJ. not scary at all. frightened like this and you wanna watch horror movie, you've got the guts.

7. This afternoon SY was suddenly inspired to order pizza, SJ and I joined her. Full to death. Had to walk up and down. And after that SY even went down for dinner!!!!! 2/3 of a pizza and dinner some more!!! What a feast, mademoiselle. U meant to compensate for ur inadequate lunch this way??? Oh tian.

8. I miss Baby, Bee-chan, and my dearest senior =(

9. Ping will say goodbye to his boyhood; he will join us to be an adult very soon. Thinking about venturing into RJ to deliver the gift... Sadly ACS dismisses us much later than RJ does.

10. I WANT MY STUDENT PASS AND PASSPORT BACK!!!! so depressed.

PS. SJ IS GREATLY ENCHANTED BY MR MAGNET!!! WAHHAHAHAHA

2 Comments:

  • At 22 April 2007 at 20:17 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    according to tok, i have both the intention and the desire to kill you.
    according to business, to kill u is a need, not a want.
    according to math, "yunzi has to be killed" is a proved statement!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 22 April 2007 at 20:19 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    according to tok, i have both the intention and the desire to kill you.
    according to business, to kill u is a need, not a want.
    according to math, "yunzi has to be killed" is a proved statement!!!!!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home