Tagboard



Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Oh, the Years

Haply I may remember/ And haply may forget.

Monday 9 April 2007

There is no point of regretting.

Blanca is no green form queen. Blanca is simply tired, tired of nothing, tired of anything, so tired I cant think anymore and my brain cant function normally. Had an extremely depressing day yesterday. Its simply saddening when things somehow go against your will and your expectations, time after time, until you have to root out your previous faith. "future" is a troublesome term and it pains to watch its illusion occur and fade, reoccur and vanish again. So much misled that I don't know what reality can be.

Oh Blanca simply needs to have a really good rest, to get rid of all the nagging thoughts and feelings. To start new, to relive, although there is no possibility of doing so. Cant wish yesterday once more, cant expect the second chance, because everything has already been decided and I simply need to hold on. I walk this empty street, on the boulevard of broken dreams. Its ironic isn't it.

Lets move on. Lets move on. My prince scored so I should cheer.







¡Te quiero, Raúl!

Oh, and how could I forget this. 5th April was Moro's 31st birthday!!! Belated Feliz Cumpleaños to dear Fernando!!!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home