Tagboard



Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Oh, the Years

Haply I may remember/ And haply may forget.

Friday 23 March 2007

If thou wilt

Enterra mi corazón, por favor.
Y cantaré para ti.


A ambos usted y ti: The future is sill unknown, and I have lost my direction. Lost, in the swirling spiritual world, and off-balanced. And I can't know it better that nobody is there to guide me, or you. I shall not pray for anything, for I don't know what I am looking for, and you shall smile a sad, resigned smile at my fragmented sentences and thoughts. Fate does not grant the power to control, neither to you, nor to me. Therefore I pale, in this summer night. And you? It's a frail Spring in the middle of its course, coming to an end, although I subconsciously wish it eternal. Oh eternality cannot be promised. We are too aware of this. Tenderly you cast your untouchable shadow into my heart, and thus I learn the hymn. A song without proper lyrics, despite the mesmerizing melody. So here we are, you unseeing, I unseen. You wandering lonely, I gazing at you, trying to read your heart. But you give me that incomprehensible look, and both of us turn away, leaving the distance in between. A dream repeated and remembered time after time stretches itself into darkness. Into an state of unknowingness and forlornness. You are not a fairytale, and heroism does not last. Reality announces its ultimate coronation when Dream shrinks. So who's the loser, who's the ruler. Not you, not me. Let us wait and see. Best wishes.



2 Comments:

  • At 27 March 2007 at 20:01 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    好久没上网了,很奇怪的自己为什么对于上网没有那么大的渴望了,是不是最近我变得比较“严明”的原因?不知道,说自己比较严明有点过分,其实,只不过是比以前多学了一点而已,比起严明同志,差得远了。
    于是好久没上网的结果就是n久没来踩了,抱歉,不过我来了,老兄。
    不知道你最近是怎么了,去台湾旅行似乎是个不错的选择,至少你不会像我们一样去柬埔寨……花费又高似乎看起来还没有什么意思的地方。不过可惜的是,就像你说的,没有一个合适的人和你一起拍照了……
    走之前先留爪子印
    I'll promise u eternally, if u promise me ur stay, but now that's too late, I'm no longer the man that I was...

     
  • At 28 March 2007 at 22:12 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    同学,i NEED to be more yanming-ish.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home