Tagboard



Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Oh, the Years

Haply I may remember/ And haply may forget.

Friday 16 March 2007

Two more days to the end of this holiday

Do I have any homework?

This is such a simple question to which I find no answer, except that I know I owe some teachers something, but that I don't bother to do it. I haven't been in a holiday mood for the past one week, busy doing nothing but seemingly busy all the time. Again my time (as precious as the chocolate, according to 二徒弟) is wasted.

*******************************************
-=I'd better list what I have done=-

-Went hysterical (because of SYPC) and laughed really hard until YY and SJ stared at me speechless;

-watched X Clamp and wept at 3 am for the death of Inuki. Well I somehow feel that it is screwed up but anyway Inuki is lovable and so is Subaru. Totally ignored Kamui and Fuma, hero and villain without remarkable character traits. Flat characters but appeals to kids I guess, although is too pessimistic and oppressive for them. Visually amazing and beautiful music. Plot not so confusing as well. Anyway it is so clamp.

- finished 契丹萧太后. Has been years since I followed it last time. Glad to find that my passion for ping shu never faded and this time my perspective changed I guess. I am no longer a primary schoolgirl anyway. Ought to feel differently. Oh maybe I should write something for it but laziness is dominant.

-fixed the bookcase. Marvellous! I have done such a tremendous job. Oh now such a mess on my desk but under it everything is cleared away. And nice bookcase, except that I have to place boxes of medicine on it making it look a bit funny. And washed tons of clothes. My hands need the whatever scream desperately.

-Didn't take a single photo. (No comments on this.)

-Read a couple of pages of The Wuthering Heights, far from my target. Didn't touch God of Small Things at all.

-Forgot to extend the library card.

-=etc etc etc =-
**********************************************

Need to do housework some more.

1 Comments:

  • At 17 March 2007 at 13:05 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    放假之后就发现似乎宿舍的网络终于不行了,于是崩溃的2天camp之后终于大发善心让我可以用,很random的不知道为什么,不想上网,感觉似乎没有什么事情做,这几天除了睡觉还是睡觉,偶尔上自己的blog上面涂涂,就这样而已,除此之外简直没什么生活。
    非常抱歉好久没有来你这里踩了,不过似乎我这个假期过的也像做梦一样,没做什么呢就结束了,我承认,你sypc那几天真的很疯狂,笑得超级崩溃……
    假期都是一样的过,你也别在这感叹时光如流水了,我发现什么作业都没写呢,就剩下2天了,哭啊!!!
    最后还是我的习惯:
    I'll promise u eternally, if u promise me ur stay, but now that's too late, I'm no longer the man that I was...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home