Tagboard



Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Oh, the Years

Haply I may remember/ And haply may forget.

Monday 5 March 2007

problematic study time

How is that I keep being distracted? I find myself unable to concentrate. Have this nameless feeling nagging at me, i cant figure it out. the australia poem is so mean, i cant bother to read it, let alone to interpret it...and to produce an thousand-word essay. i have always complained about penning down an essay...it hurts my fingers. And to write an essay in the dim yellow lamplight makes me feel solitary, although it does set me thinking. but at this moment i just cant settle myself down to do the work...Thats why im blogging here, and remembering the happy old times in crez photog.

I miss our president...dear fanny, shes in taiwan now. last time she mentioned we are going out when shes back, but when? and tmr the posting results will be out. I really want to have an outing with fanny lily sinthu and all the other "orange" photographers. Hopefully I will see some of them at SYPC. and some of the juniors as well. But in different uniform, this time...

So tragically hilarious. Yumi and I met exactly the same problem today. What's different is that she can lament aloud. She is so carefree.

Anyway I'd better go study Spanish.




1 Comments:

  • At 5 March 2007 at 22:48 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    恭喜你,其实我发现我也很难集中注意力。。。不过想想一些事情就有动力了。
    不过今天真的挺巧合的,你和我妹妹碰到一样的问题,不过她可不是像你那么严重,似乎感觉她过两天就没事了,就不会天天大喊mc了,就该变成zw了,还是xx不知道哪位了……ps:不许让她看见。。。
    as我的爪子印越留越大。。。决定cut一些,劝你,无法集中注意力的时候就想一些让你有动力的事情,像我最近一想起来某些让我有动力的事情,或者人我就可以回到座位上面去。
    国际惯例,留爪子印:
    I'll promise u eternally, if u promise me ur stay, but now that's too late, I'm no longer the man that I was...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home