Tagboard



Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Oh, the Years

Haply I may remember/ And haply may forget.

Thursday 1 March 2007

Longing but not belonging?

Yes I really care TOO much about it.The more you care, the more awkward you are. It's like you meet a long-lost friend, and dont know how to deal with him. You try to draw you two closer to each other, but you simply dont know how to break the ice. Because you care too much, you are so unwilling to displease the other, so much so that you dare not act. When you are so much in it, you cant not see the whole picture, you cant sense what others sense, you dont know what is your next move. And you get anxious. You keep this anxiety to yourself as well. Exactly what I feel now, and I AM awkward. What are the things I really care, in this PS, and how on earth have they made me so awkard, so much not myself? This one is not to be compared to the one in the past, this one means much more to me. But this is a difficult beginning. Two months has passed and I am still aimless directionless powerless. All passive, just letting everything go on their own accord, not putting any effort to make a change. It doesnt work even if I give loads of excuses to comfort myself, because I know doubtlessly that my own attitude dominates my situation.

Now I have to question myself:
-Do you love it?
-Yes, definitely. Without compromise. Well, with desperation.
So, "it's in my hands I won't let it go", remember this? Time elapses without mercy, I don't have much time left. Let me count. There are about 14 months? How will the future be like? And how am I going to react?

How confusing. I don't know the answers, frankly speaking.

It seems I ponder too much on it, on those troublesome matters. It weighs too much to me, I just can't let go the thoughts. Every detail I subconsciously try to interpret the undertone, every instant I cant make myself neglect, I always seem to be the lonely one, cast alone by myself, because I CARE TOO MUCH, to the extent of sorrow. I am not exaggerating, or I dont mean to be exaggerating. But in fact, I may be amplifying my own feelings.

So does it mean that all the troubles are made by myself? Whoooops..

My thoughts seem so random today....Yes they are. And I am secretly and silently emotional.
PS. Do you understand this post? You say you dont understand? Tres bien. I am so glad.

1 Comments:

  • At 1 March 2007 at 15:56 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    强烈要求留下爪子印的yy来了。
    先支持下,嘿嘿。
    当然,感觉看了之后好random,似乎比我random的多,不过可以倒是可以理解。有些事情,就是因为你care too much才会变得和想象中完全不同,如果换一种方式思考,用一种I dun care的态度去面对,结果可能完全不同。不过,可惜,这不是你的生活,正如同这也不是我的风格一样。
    想说的话是,虽然对于某些事情还是要在意一下的,但是有些事情,相对来讲不是那么重要的事情,看轻一点似乎更好些吧,算是suggestion,哈哈,看了就当随口说了。
    为什么两个月过去了还找不到自己的目标和方向?难道2个月还不够你适应ac的生活方式?还是这2个月已经Too Long For You?这是无法理解的部分,看了之后似乎有同感,但是只有这部分保留意见。
    PS跑题下,下午跑了一下午终于准备齐了东西,一份崭新的生日礼物即将在我手里诞生,哈哈,成就感大大的。
    最后留下爪子印,YY留:
    I'll promise u eternally, if u promise me ur stay, but now that's too late, I'm no longer the man that I was...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home