Tagboard



Previous Posts

Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Oh, the Years

Haply I may remember/ And haply may forget.

Sunday 25 February 2007

The blog. The Dreams

Done. Finally created this blog. I admit that I'm perfectionist and still wish that it can be modified. But I am lazy. Just hope that it wont have such a short life span as my previous blog did. Existed for less than 30 hour I suppose. Well, it is possible that this one may also disappear at any moment. Let it be. But I love this template. The nostalgic tone it expresses. Reminds me of Time. 指隙流年。The years.

Oh the dreams I had these days. They are simply disquieting, disturbing. Deprived me of the peace within. I knew I am emotional and unreasonable sometimes, but the dreams still shocked me. I felt as if my hidden emotions were suddenly exposed and I just did not want to face them. Oppressed as if trapped. Which I hate most. Dreams are just dreams, I may calm myself down this way, but dreams do tell. They are wild, uncontrolled, as they live in a world of darkness, where I lose power--is it so? Or in that world where unrestrained spirit rules, I actually gain power. So much so that I can stare at myself, stare at my own thoughts and feelings. Do this without fear. So, that might be a truer self. Oh I am wordless. I dread it. I dread myself. I dread what I actually feel. Now I am much more soothed than yesterday. If this were posted yesterday, I do not how it would appear like. I might be babbling out those random thoughts as if traumatized. Smile ( as a sign of resignation?)

Anyway. Dreams ARE dreams. No physical wounds even if they haunt me. And actually no pain. Just feel confined.

Torres scored. Oh well. I have always been a peaceful and tolerant soccer fan, but I really cannot stand him. This is really unusual as I rarely view a Spanish boy negatively. Considering his nationality I would just express my discontentment through a sigh but.... I just cannot make myself like him. He will never be 金童。How cheap a word, nowadays so devalued by the media. It is true that he has speed, but not inspiration. And not leadership. I still remember how pale and helpless he looked in World Cup. I cannot get rid of this memory. Sigh. Don't tell me that he is still young and inexperienced. That's no an excuse. Look at Christiano. Don't tell me Spanish boys mature late. Look at my Cesc. Look at Iniesta. Don't tell me that he is a striker, different from midfielders. Look at David. Don't tell me that he is Torres and that I am not supposed to compare him with others. But he ought to play his role. Okay. He did well in the match against my RM. Congrats Torres. But my hopes don't lie on him. I just don't want to be disappointed after hopes are raised.

Yesterday Babie smsed me: Miss you. Didn't have time to reply then. Now I'm going to tell her about this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home