Tagboard



Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Oh, the Years

Haply I may remember/ And haply may forget.

Thursday 8 March 2007

I shall be with you

Had I known this before it happened? Yes I knew this is how it would be. I have always known. My dearest dearest Madrid. I understand. understand. may it bring peace to you, to solve all the chaos, to settle down, to start new. it is hurtful shameful I know I know. But forget it forget it. Somebody is destined to be honoured there, and we together bear the bitterness. You need not always shine, you just need a rest, wait for the storm to cease. wait for tomorrow's sun to illuminate your whiteness. You beautiful. You beautiful. Let's move on. Oh promise me you don't cry you don't cry it's nothing. Let's hope for the better, let's hope for the best. Somebody will be blessed with coronation and it happens that you are not the one this time. it doesn't matter dear. You see the redness and gold of Spain? Yes, always as pure as your blood and the Iberica sunshine. Be with you together. Be with you together. You are forever the dearest mi amo. Please please I can't bear to see you sad.

Don't cry don't cry don't cry king of kings it is what it is just don't cry don't cry....

Good luck Valen. GOOD LUCK.

.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home