Tagboard



Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Oh, the Years

Haply I may remember/ And haply may forget.

Tuesday 6 March 2007

Final decision

Posting results are out today. Well, I can stay, as expected. So this is the school that I am going to look at and touch and smell and wander about for the next two years, 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. second by second, to sense it, to remember the colous of the flowers, to feel the greenness, to lean on the walls. To laugh, to meditate, to take pictures, to create memories, and finally, to recall.

I love this school immensely.

Still concerned about something.
I am still not informed if my new subject combi is approved...I fear that my SL1 is a trouble and I cant be fit into any class. The worst thing is that they do not allow me to switch, which seems unlikely to happen. Second to that, they may force me to change class. Oh no I really really dont want to leave this class. This sense of connection is already formed and I am getting used to everything in our class. Or they may change my subject order. That's not so much a problem, except that I get to see my classmates less. Seems a bit isolated, strolling about without a company. Anyway I just want to know their decision ASAP... I cant wait...
Another thing. Oh well about PS. Let's see how it goes tomorrow. It's not I am reserved or shy or something. I want to talk but somehow have this inertia to remain silent and just keep watching and listening. Maybe I am too used to observation.

Yes, history ROCKS! Today's hist class was really FUN. At first I was uncomfortable being in the new classroom and seeing unfamiliar faces. And it was messy..well...so I felt a bit foreign and lost. And frankly speaking I was a bit scared of Higher history people. (well all these feelings originated from two years ago, in the lit class...) I had expected them to lecture in an authoritative and commanding manner which would make me uneasy....but I was totally WRONG! haha. I laughed so much I wanted to bang my head onto the table... And I adored the fifteen-minute break! I never knew it would be so 热闹 at that time along the corridor...all the people came out except for the poor economists. I admit I am evil. I looked at the econ class the same way I, as an Elit student, used to look at the CLit class in the past two years. Sigh. Anyway it is not impossible that I'll return to that class. Who knows? Poor me. seems like I've been grounded for two months. By Econs.

And Spanish! Yo soy perezora porque no estudio. I am thrilled that at this stage I can construct a sentence that describes me so well.

But anyway, RM is going to play against Bayern in two days' time so I am really tense.

Whos the featureless name in the tagboard? So lack of imagination, didnt even bother to create an impressive name, haha. Oh I hate this tagboard. I cant use it. Everytime shows me the blank stupidity after I click the "Go", which irritates me. I am wondering why this tagboard must be so stubborn, accepting everybody's message except for mine.

1 Comments:

  • At 7 March 2007 at 00:46 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Okay, fine, that "lack of imagination".."featureless".. dull... whatever you call it, post, on the tag board was mine. And pls... i didn't intend to be anonymous - just that I thought THIS COMPUTER has remembered my name, as how it did for my class blog. And i found tt out only aft it was way too late... Nvm, that's beyond the point....

    Congrats. that you've immersed yourself fast enough into the school - that alone took me well more than a year. And given my current status, or the college that i'm attached to, I can't seem to expect anything better than (the cruel fact of) being "alienated" as a betrayor - worst of all, by my former companions.
    My explanation of my choice pales, truly, in front of their piercing stares, but that was all that i could offer.
    Let it be...
    It's lovely to see u "love the school", for myself love it as it is in the same way.. Lucky you~
    Oh, I'm so sorry for posting up this crab of nonsense. Feel free to delete, if that's absolutely necessary for you^^ It seems that I really can't be of any help on your subject changes, your PS prob some time ago (or were there even any??), and more... except to wish you the best - you can handle it - shifu~~
    Cheers!
    zhiping

    P.S. Seriously speaking here, I really was NOT showing-off on my blog down there. My words speak my thoughts and my mind, and that's about all. Whatever impressions it has left to others, still, let it be/
    And you've just ignored me for hell lot of times over MSN while I was typing out all these words, hey!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home