Tagboard



Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Oh, the Years

Haply I may remember/ And haply may forget.

Wednesday 7 March 2007

This is the reality

In a mourning mood for Barça, Lyon and Bordeaux. I had expected Barça’s loss. At the waking moment I suddenly had this feeling that Barca is doomed, unquestionably. I didn’t know they actually won. 1-0. A disgraceful victory. Won, but still defeated. It was at that moment when I found myself faithless. How ironic. This meaningless victory. Sometimes Fate is really mean, simply does not grant people what they desire. And we sigh helplessly. “Bad Luck.” Suddenly felt so ashamed. Liverpool fans may well tease us (well, us…) as sarcastically as they want. Away. Won. Disqualified. Hopeless. The doomed.

But Lyon’s defeat really shocked me. I am not familiar with this club, but I respect them. I adore their fearless way of fighting, and ruling. But they lost to a team that I somehow despise. Twice. A complete defeat. A defeat completed. This was unbearably degrading.

I was downcast today, had to bear this dull, suffocating pain, but I didn’t know Valencia, the winner, would be the one I cried for. I heard about this infamous fight after the game, between my beloved Valen and the factually defeated Inter. It didn’t surprise me that they both got too excited. Understandable. I didn’t expect myself to burst into tears viewing the photos of Valen boys being beaten. This pain I couldn’t suppress. I couldn’t endure. I know the love I have for Valen. It’s different from the way I love Real Madrid, but the same as how I love Spain. The same unreasonable love, regardless of the distance and time. I know well that this is because of the large number of Spanish boys in Valen. But anyway, I love them, I adore them so much. I can’t bear to see them being chased everywhere on the field and being bullied. I know the boys are as tolerant as ever, they are lovely children. They have got the bones. But I hate Inter, I loathe them for their savageness and barbarity. I wouldn’t expect them to have the basic respect for the host, because they are uncontrollably hysteric and maniac. BUT THEY BEAT THE BOYS! I cant’ express this intense hatred I have, my heart aching and burning so much. Inter, you made the boys bear the pain, you made them victim to your madness, you made me cry. You shameless fiend. I WONT FORGET. More painful is that among the inter players, there are my beloved Argentineans, which leaves me speechless. Sense the wound in silence.

It simply hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home