Tagboard



Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Oh, the Years

Haply I may remember/ And haply may forget.

Monday 12 March 2007

Nothing to do with holiday

Recognized one of the two photos sent by Crescent, and had this surge of reminiscence. So drained by the boredom, standing alone at the bridge, gazing at nothing in particular, and thinking about nothing in particular. Talking to people kept me cheerful, being occupied by work enriched me, but loitering around with nothing to do really depressed me. My mood changed so many times this afternoon. Haha. Gonna see my juniors tomorrow.

Didn’t know the Madrid-Barça conflict involves the miserable history of Spanish Civil War. Such a beautiful lovely country, so many year fighting back tears, why can’t the past just die? I love Madrid, but I hate their consciousness of their so-called superiority. Isn’t it that all Spanish sons are supposed to be equal? Frankly speaking I really cannot imagine the hatred they bear; they are such romantic, youthful,l loving people. Don’t they realize how painful it is to see a country divided? It is hurtful even to a foreigner like me. Maybe human effort simply does not help; it is a matter of providence. Like how individuals are destined to live a certain kind of life, a country is destined to survive a certain way as well. Sigh. But this is a country to be treasured, dear to the hearts. May it be blessed. I believe so.

Have to practise poetry-writing, so awkward and uneasy with it now.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home