Tagboard



Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Oh, the Years

Haply I may remember/ And haply may forget.

Thursday 8 March 2007

I shall always be with you

Saint Iker Casillas, gracias. I see how you have aged by the heaviest responsibility, and how you fulfill the duty as a saviour. No longer the sorrowfree boy I remembered five years ago. You look drained dear, maybe you need a rest. Or you need Victory, in order to sooth you to console you. Oh you must have been so tense so laboured, but you alone simply could not make any change. The situation was beyond your control. But you shone anyway, you were impressive. I am, and have always been, in awe of you. Of your youthful resilience, your toughness, your mature anxiety. Of everything about you. You are my hero, you have always been. Ours. In national team, and in Madrid. You are the modest icon who never shows off. You are the fearless. Yes Iker, no one compares to you. You will never pale.

And for Raul. Forever the Prince of RM. I mean, forever.

And thanks to my fellow classmates, made me much soothed. Was really depressed, but when I got to class there were those whom I could talk to. And there was this Arsenal fan. Yeah Arsenal's failure added to my agony and I found championship league meaningless, except that Valen will still be fighting. Valen is where all my hope lies. Real Madrid, Barcelona, Lyon, Arsenal, all these I support bid their farewell to the battle field, where glory is not to be granted to them. Without love, what is life? And Valen. I need to make myself have the faith.

New classes with unfamiliar people. Chem, Spanish, History, and the unknown BM. Need to once more remember the many faces and names. But I love these classes and people as well. Was well comfortable with them. Gradually the easy feeling comes back, and I feel enriched and refreshed. /smile/ I am not that different from a new comer, with so much catching-up work to do, and I need learn to manage my time well. Oh my life is chaotic now.

What's finer than having Jeanette and Sab as my school mates? Haha it may be necessary to set up an ex-crescentian union, to commemorate the old days:) Now Jeanette is here and I have one more friend to talk to, how nice! Unlikely they will come to my class but anyway we are in the same school. Can see one another every day, like what I used to do in Crescent. Haha 4C2 was my second home, I clang to their class instead of mine. Nice neighbour. And now, we have Eight people from 4C2! What an auspicious number. Poor LQ, only if she joined us, that would make a perfect reunion. PERFECT. But anyway, we are different particles with different directions, one can not always expect the many of us to together form a whole.

I am very much drained by the countless pieces of homework. Well my subject combi is INSANE, I know this pretty well. But I need this insanity to make myself preoccupied, so as not to waste time futzing around. I am really going to push myself hard (If I remember these words next term).



2 Comments:

  • At 9 March 2007 at 19:06 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    哈哈,加油亚,青春万岁——小月

     
  • At 9 March 2007 at 19:44 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    阿森纳输了。。。抱歉,我承认我对足球的确不是在行,难得见一个你这么铁杆的女孩子球迷……
    作业很多,每个人都一样,其实我也不少。最近几天都没怎么上网,真是不好意思。
    写了自己的blog之后,发现其实还是挺有意思的,blog可以乱涂乱画,朋友来看给点意见,比如我正在你的blog上面涂,哈哈
    别在意那么多,真的,有很多时候,事情并不是像想象中那么坏的,想开些,正像佳儿喜欢,我也很喜欢的那首歌,阳光总在风雨后
    一定要有的:
    I'll promise u eternally, if u promise me ur stay, but now that's too late, I'm no longer the man that I was...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home