Tagboard



Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Oh, the Years

Haply I may remember/ And haply may forget.

Tuesday 20 March 2007

Sigh a sigh of exhaustion

Going to Taiwan at the end of May. There is this song End of May, of Keren Ann if I remember correctly, lackadaisical and dreamlike. Like how I am now, spiritless, and too drained to express any excitement. Our WoW will be a memorable one, I hope. Hope...

The thought of being separated from my classmates makes my heart sink. The sight of the unfamiliar faces constantly reminds me of how ironic it is, that I rarely share any class with my own classmates, that I am a member of the class but am kept drifting elsewhere, that the distance might only be widened across the bridge. English in my own classroom, history in 5.16, maths 5.15, chem B307, Spanish B309, and lastly, BM in C3-06. Each one of a different venue, and together force me to stroll here and there, up and dow. Day in, day out. Is this what exhausts me, that I can't find somewhere peaceful enough for a rest? It is not something unpleasant to get to know more people, but the sense of unfamiliarity can be confusing. Sometimes I may just fail to gather myself to socialize. Sigh. This journeying and journeying day by day...

Okay, I am now to sweep the negative thoughts and feelings away from my mind. Need to reiterate that the confirmation of our Taiwan trip really heartened me. Have decided that I shall prepare an extra CF card instead of taking my laptop there, which will definitely trap me into lethargy. And what about the tripod? I'd better take it as well in case the camera needs to be stabilized. I can't wait for the day.

Oh well, it is true that many creatures around me add colour to my school life in many different ways, but sometimes I just want to hide myself in the comfort of my own classroom and rest...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home