Tagboard



Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Oh, the Years

Haply I may remember/ And haply may forget.

Sunday 18 March 2007

upset and anxious

Look at my insane subject combination, what have I got myself into? EL can well kill me with the bundle of written commentaries to be done in the coming course. It has come to the end of the holiday and I suddenly (and finally) realized that I have done so miserably little for my studies. Still lazy as ever, and start to panic in the last minute. Guess that this is the nature of a Libran so I cannot run away from it. How the zodiac describes and determines a person's fate. And the many other subjects, all equally laborious and exhausting, except that I have the passion for some (which keeps me working on) while indifferent to the others (such as chem.!!!). But even passion doesn't help to change the inevitability of doing loads of work. Neither does any form of lament. I guess I have begun to sound so-called whining and moaning, which is so much not my style. Changed by life. Frustrating and irritating isn't it.

...I shall not grumble here any more. Must find something to do, no matter how insignificant that thing is.




2 Comments:

  • At 18 March 2007 at 12:36 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    其实,很早之前我想说的一句话。。。el真的不是好玩的,学了2年我快疯了,我不是学这个的料……祝你好运,真的
    我也一样,我发现了,假期马上结束,我还没写什么东西,天天不知道干些什么。。。
    赶紧跑去写写作业。。。害怕……
    每次都要留下的:
    I'll promise u eternally, if u promise me ur stay, but now that's too late, I'm no longer the man that I was...

     
  • At 18 March 2007 at 12:52 , Blogger Blanca said...

    sigh,学HL el对我来说是自然而然的事情了,我没有别的选择,所以选课的时候,这个倒是我最没犹豫的。因为没有别的选择,所以无论怎样我都认了。不会后悔的。谢谢你的祝福,哈哈
    一起加油吧

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home