Tagboard



Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Oh, the Years

Haply I may remember/ And haply may forget.

Sunday 1 April 2007

Cold Storage

Look at what I bought:
--banana x 1.15kg
--one medium size pomelo
--one vera
--two coconuts
--two sweet corns
--one packet of celery
--one packet of carrots
--one can of lotus nuts
--one can of gingko nuts
--pringles original (junk food isn't it? Obviously not for me. This is so SJ-ish!!! XD)
--flat mop+refill (I wonder how you are going to comment on this, SJ or anybody else)
Oh only if Jeanette saw this. I know too well that she would gasp at the sight of the long list and would be talking about those Unohana-Aizen stuff, astonished, astounded, stunned. Haha, I am quite sure that my shopping scene this June will be much more splendid than this! Not many interesting items listed above? Oh no I have the habits of a doctor. I had such a great sense of fulfilment, having bought all these. But I really should have gone to some other supermarket or hypermarket like Carrefour, instead of Cold Storage. Bloodily costly. And I especially dislike the one in taka. The layout was unorganized and plain and tasteless. Talking of this reminds me of the one in Sixth Ave, yes j'aime beaucoup! Not showy, neither is it magnificent or something, but somehow there is this soothing and relaxing element.

The queue for cabs was kind of endless, I'd like to snap a pic of the huge queue if I had either of my hands spare. Actually I shouldn’t have taken my cam out with me, didn't use it at all. Was just unwilling to leave it in the empty, solitary, insects-dominant dorm. Like what I said, I owe it a lot.

I wonder if I am getting corrupted. Evidence listed below:
--sent messages to ppl during class. Just imagine me doing this! I don't mean this is something amazing, but I wasn't even aware of the need of bringing my phone to school. And nowadays certain subjects make me so bored.
--brought camera to school and tried to create chaos among certain people. Well, enjoy life, enjoy school.
--afraid that I'm addicted to Delifrance. Not only because of the food, but the ambience as well. Maybe I should explore those more classic French restaurants to have a feel.
--took a cab from don't-know-where to hostel, once a day for four or five days? Liked the journey, nice sightseeing sessions =) especially tonight, how has it been since I gazed at the outside world through the window? The lamplight was simply touching, and the darkness of the night was by no means oppressive. Embraced the night like longing for a shelter. Yes I loved it. And passed by Holiday Inn. Last day in Crescent, graduating night. Don't you feel sometimes Time just has this miraculous effect and can change so many things? Oh Yesterday already seems so distant and unfamiliar. Oh yeah tonight's journey was uncannily delightful, the radio happened to be playing Fei Yuqing's songs! Have been listening to Cai Qin these days and wondering since when I have begun to follow my mum's taste, but anyway our tastes have been naturally but surprisingly similar. And Fei Yuqing is magically charming! His gentle and intoxicating voice is second to none. The moment I recognized his voice, (in the cab), I virtually leapt and exclaimed. Encantadora, haha.

My baga laptop almost gave me a heart attack. It remained so dead for don't-know-how-long, and the stupid me sent the same message to 15+ people asking for help. They must have thought me crazy or something, tomorrow being FOOL'S DAY. Nice joke, hmmmmm. But dear Madame/Monsieur Laptop, you did it several hours earlier.

Forget to mention that I finally received my history textbook. Okay I'm going to start my school life, officially, which comprises of STUDIES! I hate wasting time, although this seems to be what I have been doing. Please I am looking forward to a change.

Oh life is different. It has been different since the day I came here. Back in China I wouldn't dream about myself going all around the city literally alone, let alone travelling in the highway at night. An enormous difference. Was talking to SJ that we have all changed. Life has begun to form shape.

31/03/2007

1st April now. Enjoy this fools' day, all the dear dodo-birds.



3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home