Tagboard



Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Oh, the Years

Haply I may remember/ And haply may forget.

Tuesday 10 April 2007

Thinking about something

If dear Raúl ever leaves Reál Madríd, will I still be supporting the club as I have done? Frankly speaking, I doubt it. Well, probably I will, because of José, Íker and Sergío, because of them ONLY. The club, I guess it will mean something to me no more. I am sorry RM, if that ever happens. Without Raúl it is only a RM-shaped hole in the universe, soul-less. I admit that I have to be emotional here; I am no longer reasoning or something. I love Íker and José, yes I LOVE them, but somehow they cannot be equalized with Raúl. He is the Captain, our Captain forever, guiding us leading us ensuring that we are comforted and soothed. As a fan of Spain I worship him the same way I as a fan of Argentina worship Maradona. It´s sheer a matter of sentimentality. You may say that I am a fake soccer fan; I don't care. I don't care. Soccer to me is about nothing else but Life and Love. Without Love what is Life? I don't care about what others say; I only care about what I love and who I love. Fake soccer fan or not, does it really matter to me? No. I love it and I love it, love it as an art, a shrunk image of life itself. And nobody is there to keep me from loving, absolutely not. So whatever happens, I will just follow my heart. That may explain why I support RM, Barça and Valéncia at the same time. You say I am insane, I just smile at it. No, explanation is not needed. Explanation is only a form of uncertainty. My Love has nothing to do with uncertainty.

So I will follow Raúl the same way I follow my heart, wherever he goes. And sorry RM, he will carry my love away. Not with the club any longer if he is not there. The club I mean. But not Iker, Jose and Sergio.

Oh you see I am confusing. I am confusing because I am confused. I can´t find suitable words to express my feelings, but I guess it is a kind of desperate and disillusioned loyalty. All because I heard that Raúl is leaving. Dear dear Captain.


蝶恋花 for Raul 2006-9-25
鬓角秋风凉欲碎,隔断秋星,炯炯秋时泪。还向无言秋水底,敛眉细读深秋意。
玉样年华知有几?素梦丹心,总被征尘累。肯待他年春不寐,杜鹃啼彻英雄地。


蝶恋花 for Raul, once again 2006-9-30
向晚繁华成寂索,冻入单衣,顿使愁如蚀。雨殿风城千百尺,茫茫底处华胥国?
听取离人思旧笛。岁岁尘劳,能惯生涯逸?天寒想见凝眉仄,遍倚深山修竹碧。


TE QUIERO.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home