Tagboard



Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Oh, the Years

Haply I may remember/ And haply may forget.

Saturday 21 April 2007

Evil laughter

Wahhahaha SJ was dunked!!! Let's cheer!!! Hooray!!! So funny but sad I wasn't there to watch. Well she must be so mad reading this entry. Anyway SJ if you happen to drop by and spot my words here, do remember to take care of yourself....hope that you know what I mean. Haha, glad that you had fun today. And should not have heard about the "fantasy"from her, made me scared. I am really sick of this sense of insecurity; I think I am being paranoid and superstitious. Have made up my mind not to go out alone in Taiwan, should preferably kidnap HDL or anybody else to protect me at any time. Talking about OEP I am quite worried about VISA and air-ticket. My passport needs to be returned and new student pass issued ASAP or I'll hate any delay caused.

Mi quierida hermanastra I miss you badly and empathize with you, not knowing but understanding your struggle for the final exam. Dear, my best wishes are always with you. Remember your star-gazing, because you will see my wishes written all over the place in the moonlight, in the night sky. Believe me, you will! I feel guilty that I do not have carnation flowers or anything else to be sent to you, but in our dreams we see each other isn't it? My dear I am going back this June and after your exams we'll go out and play for the whole day! So beat it.

P.S Can the PRC scholars not teach others those swear words anymore??? I can't stand to hear them being uttered=.= Nothing wrong if they know them, but once they have learnt them they will be most eager to PRACTISE. Oh my, can you imagine those innocent-looking kids babbling out such dirty words???



2 Comments:

  • At 21 April 2007 at 13:46 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    what the.. didn't know they actually *wanted* to 'practice' using those swear words..

    -k

     
  • At 21 April 2007 at 20:30 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    omg, my dear roomate, i have never realised that u r so evil. my heart has been broken.... haha.
    here comes my promise to you: giving u an excellent chance to get dunked soon.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home