Tagboard



Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Oh, the Years

Haply I may remember/ And haply may forget.

Wednesday 18 April 2007

bitter sweet days

I am willing to surrender every instant of my memories to forgetfulness, knowing that Fate's ruthlessness and randomness overpower me. Please labour me so that I can forget. Please make IT vanish on the borderline between the night sky and the ignorant drowsy earth. Please shackle the uncontrolled wings of my emotions. Please let everything return to yesteryear. In this summertime, I leave my spirit to the surreal labyrinth of dream.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home