Tagboard



Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Oh, the Years

Haply I may remember/ And haply may forget.

Saturday 21 April 2007

So funny HAHAHA

Someone who has read my chinese blog actually thought that I was a guy and that my template is far too cissy. OMG, this is hilarious. I know I don't write in a feminine style, and this is a powerful proof of the non-bourgeousie, non-schoolgirlish, non-trivial (such word?) style of writing. And glad to see that I haven't totally forgotten my Chinese...

Best wishes for dear Tania. I believe she has made a wise choice, that she will follow her heart and her dreams. If ever I had a chance, I guess I would also break free from the current situation, to adventure into and to pursue for a difference. It's always hard to leave what you love behind, we all so attached to our schools. But when the times comes to cut the tie, we have to make ourselves forget. Need to have a firmer grip on life. Jia You Tania. <3<3<3



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home