Tagboard



Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Oh, the Years

Haply I may remember/ And haply may forget.

Friday 11 May 2007

I was just a passer-by

Went to RIB today. It's actually located inside RI and RJC. Oh RJ's school building is ugly. I don't like the green colour at all. It looks conservative and off-balanced. And looking at the hostel block I suddenly had this strange feeling like a mixture of distance and familiarity. I don't know what it is, anyway it was so strange. Seems that somewhere someday I used to feel the same but I could not remember the circumstance. It's like a loss? A hint left from the past? Or some mysterious connection to a certain part of my memories? I seriously don't know. It definitely reminded me of Nanyang, but anyway, that belongs to yesterday.

And seeing Ping in RIB gave me a more strange feeling. Somehow like seeing him in Er Zhong??? Ping has seriously grown up, not the kid at all. How is it that people can change so much in merely five months' time? It's just that we have come to new schools. That's all, and people have changed. Do I appear like a stranger to those in China? I don't know if they will still take me as one of them, but does it really matter. Ping still cares about them and I seem to be rather detached. Well. I think to them I have a nonchalant teaser's attitude and behaviour. WELL.

And met some ex-schoolmates. Saw Xuxin when crossing the road and we so wanted to give each other a huge hug in the middle of the road, in front of the many threatening-looking cars! Strolled in RJ in home clothes for a while, haha. The school looked so plain, so different from my school. Even the school campus was somehow suffocating and suppressive with boredom. For neither JAE or PAE did I put RJ as one of the choices. I was so wise.

Talking about soccer I think I am still at a superficial level. Anyway I am not an experienced fan. But what soccer enchanted me is not only the technical aspect but how it is a mirror image of life. It may sound funny the way I link it to life, but this maybe because of the nature of a Libran like me. Tend to associate a lot (because of sentimentality?) So this might explain why I support RM, Valen and Barca at the same time?

P.S. Ping, don't thank me. It's just a belated birthday dinner, something I ought to do.
P.S.S I will get ZERO for my chem test. And Sir will force me to jump.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home