Tagboard



Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Oh, the Years

Haply I may remember/ And haply may forget.

Saturday 2 June 2007

Thirteen Years

fourteen years to see you again.

Year one, met you, got to know you.
Year two, played together, with all the children. Childhood company.
Year three, you said you were moving out. And I felt the punch in my heart.
Year four, no longer shared the desk.
Year five, took a lift to school from you.
Year six, accidentally back to the same desk. saw you laugh away.
Year seven, neighbour again, but in school.
Year eight, the day you went away.
Year nine, dreaming about you.
Year ten, left the old days behind.
Year eleven, I thought I had already forgotten.
Year twelve, got into touch again. euphoria. utmost trust.
Year thirteen (now), losing touch again, but at peace.
Year fourteen(forthcoming), waiting with patience and hope.
Year fifteen(forthcoming), as my senior you will treat me. We shall not measure the distance over the years, but to chat like fifteen years ago, silently. I am looking forward to that day.



some random thoughts. do ignore me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home