Tagboard



Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Oh, the Years

Haply I may remember/ And haply may forget.

Wednesday 23 May 2007

Quand partez vous?

Leaving for Taiwan tomorrow. Another departure.

When I flew back to China two years ago, I was crying, unwilling to cut off the connection with Crescent. I wouldn't say I loved Crescent more than ACS, but the feeling is different. I like the school immensely but I don't feel the connection. I'm not that attached to it. After all, Crescent is my alma mater, but ACS is not. I guess it is because Crescent was my first shelter after coming here, and now I'm much toughened. I don't know if I'll cry anymore, for the inevitable separation and disconnection. Every moment is memorable, at least at this time; but I'm not sure what they will turn out to be after these two years. Maybe just sheets of blank paper, emotionless.

Still have a lot of work to be done, but ignore it anyway.

Bon voyage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home