Tagboard



Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Oh, the Years

Haply I may remember/ And haply may forget.

Monday 18 June 2007

Nosotros somos los Campeones

Whatever I have missed, whatever I have witnessed, whatever I have dreamt about, whatever I have felt, I come to you at this moment, I cling to you, I seize the thought of you, I drink every air about you, I embrace everything about you. You are the bottomless past which draws me and which makes me cry, with joy, or with heartache. You are my hope my shelter that gestures to me to come closer. To read your eyes, to follow your steps, to be drunk in the whiteness of your heart your blood. Sacred White. Los Blancos. Let's celebrate the day.

Porque nosotros somos los campeones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home