Tagboard



Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Oh, the Years

Haply I may remember/ And haply may forget.

Tuesday 26 June 2007

Feliz Cumple, Mi Amor.

Feliz Cumple, Mi Amor


If I ever pray, I pray for you. Because you are my captain, you are my prince. In the softest and deepest corner of my heart I tenderly store the memories about and the love for you. You always carry the message of the loveliest sunlight and bluest sky, to my heart, to my dream, to inform me of what I care, of what I pursue. Your eyes are where people get drowned. Your smile is what makes people drunk. And You are our belief. Our love. My love. I can visualize your shy smile shining. I can hear your eyes singing. I can sense your swift movements creating an art of the most charming kind. Hopes form shape. And I see you.

Please be happy, in the forthcoming years, and please smile like an angel, the way you have been, all these years. Please embrace your world in a fondest manner. And, happy birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home