Tagboard



Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Oh, the Years

Haply I may remember/ And haply may forget.

Saturday 7 July 2007

Eres mi guitarra. Una guitarra nueva. Bought a guitar today, in the hope that it will add another dimension to the monotonous life here. No no it doesn't serve as a kind of spice. It's another companion of mine, together with my camera,my xiao, and my Argentinian soccer ball. I bought this guitar, motivated by the longing for Spanish culture? Possible. Probably. I am trying to seize every form of media, to connect me to the faraway Iberica. Espanolistica. A created word, for myself, and for my dream. Talking about dream, God knows what this dream exactly is and when it will come true. What is it? For the longing to be responded to?

No. My current kind of life is not an enclosed city which arouses people's curiosity. I tell you school is horrible. Not the school itself but the programme. I was not talking with profoundness; it's simply what I have experienced and what I am undergoing. I used to thought it kinda hectic and fun, when I hadn't been in it, this IB. And it's such a hurdle. I don't mean it to be a hurdle just like I don't mean this diary to be lamentation. But it's like that. I guess I buy the guitar and I look for external CCAs because I feel like somewhat returning to my previous state where I really had some hobbies and I could set aside some time for them. And now. I am not a person who immensely enjoys stillness and monotony. I am a Libran to whom Freedom matters the most. And that is what I lack at this time. Now I feel fed up and longing to get rid of it. In two years' time. I shall wait patiently.

We are lost, unseen and not seeing, unknown by the others. These are the words form Joy Luck Club. I didn't know I can still recall something from it. I don't know if that's because of the helpless mood which makes everything seem destined. At that time my senior used to say it would be hardly practical to take up another foreign language in JC. But now. So, life is really full of unpredictability, which makes it good. Isn't it? There is still hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home