Tagboard



Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Oh, the Years

Haply I may remember/ And haply may forget.

Saturday 30 June 2007

change is eternal...

Je manque Monsieur. Sa voix est reposante. And he doesn't act to be humourous or something. He has the gentleness of a Frenchman. Sigh. Life would be so good if I was still under Monsieur, plus SeƱor, but I guess you have to adapt to the unexpected changes and to the various disappointment. It's kinda ironic.



I'm said to be fickle; maybe I am. I've changed half of my subjects, and I'm planning to change my CCA. I don't be fickle because I'm fickle; I act fickle because I've been seeking for the better and because I've never given up. Change and change and change, and discover what I'm up to and what suits me in the process of making changes. Changes add colour to life, isn't it?



Exams are over, but still a long way ahead. More organisation is needed in my life. Need to work harder for my dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home