Tagboard



Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Oh, the Years

Haply I may remember/ And haply may forget.

Tuesday 31 July 2007

emo emo

I guess it's time to say goodbye to PS and to leave behind the silent struggles for the past half a year. It's amusing how life is undergoing the inverse of how it used to be and how the mental burden has been transformed into nothing and unloaded. How memories are happy to remain in the past and how they don't jumble up to disturb the peace. Life is good, isn't it. Ok I guess by now nobody from Crez PS remains in the same CCA. Also seeking for something new. But anyway the connection is not be lost. I'm not tired of photography; I'm just tired of the process of familiarization and searching for the shadow of the past. No. No more. I live in present and I'm free.

Getting more emotional these days. The other day Becks' Galaxy--Oh I won't say "Becks'" but rather "that" Galaxy---lost shamefully and he was utterly depressed. I cried, reading the news. Imagine, I cried for Beckham. I have never cried for an Englishman in my life, let alone he is the Beckham to whom I've always been apathetic. Maybe I still remember him as the Real Madrid 23 who has struggled to do the team pride. And more ironically, I nearly came to tears when I heard some Califonia song,watching the Enron movie today. Again, (almost) cried because of U.S. What's this? I found myself no explanation. And just now I was watching this "we live in Singapura" MTV, so to speak, and I guessed it was then that the revelation was brought to me. It's nothing but sense of anchoring or identity, which I long for but lack. The Singapura video is funny enough, but none the less touching. I can sense the concern and contentment. I am not contented. My dream is yet to realise. I haven't found the place where I belong. Drifting, uprooted (is that so???), I don't have the sense of anchoring. Nowhere. And a long long way to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home