Tagboard



Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Oh, the Years

Haply I may remember/ And haply may forget.

Monday 16 July 2007

Don't cry, Argentina

Would you be my hero?
Would you kiss away the pain?
Would you stand by me forever?
You've taken my breath away.
Tell me, are you crying? Are you drowning in misery? Are you being eaten up by sorrow? Or are you enduring the burden of glory that has passed, and of honour that you have failed to defend? They said I looked miserable. Without your happiness my happiness doesn't come. They say that you are the Spain in Southern American; that's not to be taken as a praise. But I love you both, almost the same way. You are where my faith lies. You are where I find myself a shelter. I am willing to go through all these ups and downs, with you by my side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home