Tagboard



Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Oh, the Years

Haply I may remember/ And haply may forget.

Sunday 19 August 2007

If you knew my misery....

I believe that it's the lack of preparation that has got me into immense panic. I feel my heart sinking unretrievably, and my stomach churning. Even feel heavy-headed. I can't concentrate. Save me. Get me out of this disorder. Bring me normality. Take me away. Spain. I need anything Spanish to sooth me. My fingers are being frozen. My toes are being frozen. My words are being frozen. My confidence is being frozen. Nobody comes to my rescue. Nobody can help. I'm helpless. This IOP, it's eating me up, bit by bit, from the heart, to the bones. It's drinking my spirit, making me feel so so small. What am I, if I can't handle it? Curse the IOP! Away, you demonish grumbling loser! I'll trash youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home